1. The Board has the Right to Ban undesirable Members at their discretion.
2. The Board Official reserves the Right to refuse any tractor that does not meet safety requirements.
3. Arguing with Event or Club Officials or unsportsmanlike conduct WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
4. The Board reserves the Right to update or change all Rules, Regulations, and Code of Ethics at their discretion
without notice. The most recent updates will be posted to this Website.
5. No consumption of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs by the Driver will be tolerated BEFORE and or
DURING the pulling event ZERO TOLERANCE.
6. There will be a Driver's meeting before the pull.
7. All Driver's must show safe manners of control on & off the track WALKING SPEED ONLY OFF THE TRACK. Hot
Dogging WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
8. The Puller must obey the Flagman at all times or will be Disqualified.
9. Operators between 6 to 14 years of age MUST be attended by one Parent/ or Guardian of Legal Age on the
track at all times.
10. Driver's must wear a Helmet for all classes. Only SNELL Approved Helmets for snowmobiles or motorcycles
will be permitted. Helmet must be worn at all times when in DESIGNATED STAGING AREA. It is strongly that a
Helmet be worn for Unloading and Loading of Tractors and Equipment. This does not guaranty your safety.
11. Driver's must wear: Long pants only (No Shorts) - Full shoes or Boots, Fire Suits or Cover All's are encouraged
for safety. No excessively loose clothing. This does not guaranty your safety.
12. When pulling Operator's must be seated at all times with legs in a forward position.
13. All Puller's must sign a waiver at each and every Pulling Venue.
14. All Puller's must sign the Board provided documentation that they have read, understood, and will abide by
all of the Class Rules and Regulations, Code of Ethics, and the Board Members document.
15. Maximum Track Length is 300 Feet.
16. All Puller's need to be signed in / registered and Waiver signed 1 HOUR Before the Pulling Event Starts. NO
EXCEPTIONS. No Puller will be added to a class already in progress.
17. Numbers will be randomly drawn by Puller at sign in to determine pulling order for the first 3 pullers of each
class. The rest of the numbers will be given on a first-come first-served basis and to allow for even
distribution of tractors among the class, in the case of drivers with multiple tractors or drivers sharing
18. A Tractor may only run once in a class. Drivers may run more than one Tractor per class.
19. Each Tractor can only pull in Two Classes. The only exception would be if the Pulling Venue has given a
specified Time Frame. All pulling must stop at the Finish Time agreed upon with the Pulling Venue whether
all tractors have pulled or not.
20. The Puller may stop before the front of the sled reaches the 35 Foot Mark and ask for a Re-Start only once.
This does not apply to a PULL OFF.
21. Once the sled weight and adjustment is correct the Test Puller has the right to take his First Pull or to come
back in last place. If the sled is incorrect the Test Puller must Re-Pull immediately or lose his test pull. In this
event the second Puller will then become the Test Puller.
22. Tech Inspection can be done at any time, but must be done a minimum of once a year.
23. All Tractors are subject to re-weigh at any time requested by official.
24. The Tires of the Tractor must remain inside the identified boundary lines during the entire pull or be
25. The pull shall be considered over when all forward motion of the sled has stopped.
26. All pulls must start from a tight hitch. No jerking will be allowed.
27. When approaching the weight scale, no jerking of the scale, hard braking or movement which may disrupt the
position or calibration of the scale will be allowed.
28. Official weigh in will take place immediately before pulling while tractor is on deck, or immediately after pull,
depending on track conditions.
29. The weigh scale will be available to all pullers during registration and prior to the start of the pulls for the
purpose of establishing proper weight for their tractors.
30. A 5 lbs grace will be allowed at weigh in.
31. The Flagman will be decided at each Event.
32. During Registration at events, each previously registered member will be responsible for pulling their own
sticker folder at the registration table and giving it to the person drawing the pulling order for the weight
33. The Board Official Always has the FINAL word in any decision concerning the Club.